Build Strategic Thinking Skills with Strategy Training Programs
“We don’t have the time or tools to think strategically”
“We don’t have a consistent understanding of strategy”
1. The only strategic thinking capability development system that can be scaled from new managers to senior leaders, so that learning is a continuous evolution, not a one-time event. This helps managers at all levels move from a reactive, firefighting, tactical mindset to a proactive, focused and strategic mindset.
2. Simple frameworks that organize strategic thinking tools into a sequential process that moves you from situation assessment to a complete system of strategy.
3. Clear definitions of the key business strategy terms leading to a common language and set of tools for creating, discussing and implementing strategy.
Rich Horwath blends his practical experience as CEO of the Strategic Thinking Institute and a former Chief Strategy Officer with his expertise as a New York Times & Wall Street Journal bestselling author and professor of strategy to provide managers with the strategic thinking skills to reach their leadership potential.
Preview the first 10 minutes of Rich Horwath delivering a full-day strategy workshop to 150 managers of a Fortune 100 company.
Rich Horwath will deliver the workshop at your preferred location (company headquarters, off-site meeting, conference). The program can be attended by intact teams or by mixed groups with members from different functional areas.
Which groups have found benefit in the program?
Based on a discussion of your needs and assessment work, the program will be customized to include the following potential topics:
- What is strategy?
- Clearly defining and writing goals, objectives, strategies and tactics
- What is strategic thinking?
- A methodical process for strategic thinking
- Mastering the three disciplines of strategic thinking
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities and initiatives
- Increasing profits and productivity with the same or fewer resources
- Tools for generating innovation and new strategic insights
- Developing sources of unique customer value
- Tools for assessing the current business landscape
- How to identify a competitor’s strategic approach
- Increasing the value of SWOT Analysis
- Tools to move from SWOT Analysis to potential strategies
- Developing a system of strategy at any level
- Tools for making strategic trade-offs
- Tools for simplifying the strategic planning process
- Overcoming five strategy execution challenges errors
- Tools for effectively communicating strategy
- The importance of building think time into a leader’s day
- Methods for increasing employee buy-in to strategies
- Formats for monthly/quarterly strategy tune-up sessions
- Creating strategies amidst constantly changing market dynamics
Contact Us today to discuss your team’s needs.
Elevate Learning Management System
The Elevate Learning Management System (ELMS) is a virtual developmental course designed to help executives develop advanced strategic thinking skills. This video-based program will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to continue to excel in your current role and maximize your strategic potential.
Deep Dive Learning Management System
Based on the best selling book on strategic thinking, the Deep Dive Learning System provides you with knowledge, skills and tools to reach your true leadership potential.
Strategy for You Personal Development System
The Strategy For You Personal Development System is a virtual developmental course designed to help people apply the foundational principles of business strategy to their life. This video-based program will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to maximize your strategic potential.