As a senior executive, you may find yourself facing the following challenges:
- Trying to find time in an already overbooked schedule to develop fresh new ideas for the business.
- Everything you say within the organization is highly scrutinized and has significant impact on activity and the culture.
- It’s extremely difficult to get objective feedback on your ideas because very few people in the organization will risk disagreeing with you.
- Because you devote so much time to leading the organization and developing the next group of leaders, you have no time to address your own skill development needs.
- The business is reaching a critical inflection point and you’d value a strategy expert’s perspective on shaping future strategic direction.
If one or more of these challenges rings true, then you may find value in outside Strategic Counsel. As CEO of the Strategic Thinking Institute, a former Chief Strategy Officer and professor of strategy, Rich brings the unique combination of real-world strategy experience and the expertise of a bestselling strategy author into your corner. He has provided Strategic Counsel to C-Suite executives, Presidents, General Managers and Vice Presidents in an effort to overcome their challenges and enhance their effectiveness.
Outside Strategic Counsel has the following benefits:
Provides a new source of concepts, ideas and strategic insights to stimulate your business.
Gives you a safe harbor to “think out loud” without having to carefully edit each thought as you do when speaking to colleagues within your organization.
Allows for honest, objective feedback because Rich has no internal political bias.
Provides a wealth of developmental tools and activities to build your strategic capabilities.
Enables you to confidently set strategic direction and minimize risk because you have the opportunity to discuss a range of strategic alternatives with a strategy expert prior to decisions.
Strategic Counsel engagements are structured in quarterly blocks.
Contact Rich at (847) 756-4707 to discuss your individual needs.
Your work had a dramatically positive impact on our business. In addition to the strong strategic plan we developed, you infused a new mind set into our organization that has created the strategic discipline to make important trade-offs and has unleashed a powerful energy of confidence. You've truly made a difference to my business.