The Strategist Program
The Strategist Program is an eight-week virtual program in which the participant works in a one-to-one capacity with program leader Rich Horwath. Using the bestselling book Deep Dive: The Proven Method for Building Strategy, participants will learn strategic thinking concepts and tools, apply them to their work and then discuss their insights on a weekly basis. The program is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and tools to:
- Create winning strategies to profitably grow the business.
- Make key strategic trade-offs to focus resources for maximum success.
- Strategically lead work groups with confidence for greater productivity.
- Position yourself as the best candidate for a higher role in the organization.
- Think strategically on a daily basis to outperform peers and competitors.
- Understand and align key business planning terms such as goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics.
- Create a visual picture of your strategy using the Strategy Profile.
- Design a business model to create and maintain competitive advantage.
- Prioritize opportunities and threats based on probability and impact.
- Execute strategy effectively and efficiently.
The program is delivered virtually to provide the participant with the most convenient, timesaving and cost-effective way to become a more effective strategic thinker. The program begins with assessments of both the organization and individual to baseline strategy competencies. Materials are packaged in digital formats online and instruction takes place via email, phone, internet, etc. as warranted. Participants also receive one full year of access to the Strategy Vault online resource center, featuring hundreds of resources including white papers, strategy templates, MP3s, instructional videos and an online logbook.
Participant Level: Program can be tailored for managers ranging from entry level to C-Suite.
Program Investment: $4,995
Note: Programs are not currently available to individual consultants, trainers or speakers.
Contact us to learn more
Rich's Deep Dive Strategic Thinking program was perfect for our needs to provide professional development on strategy. He went above and beyond to tailor his Strategic Thinking workshop to fit our business challenges. He weaved relevant tools and examples into the content and his delivery was enthusiastic and engaging. We asked for a highly relevant and interactive session - and he delivered.