A study of more than 10,000 senior executives showed that the #1 most important leadership behavior critical to company success is strategic thinking. But, only 3 out of every 10 managers are strategic. And since bad strategy is the main cause of business failure 80% of the time, having managers that are effective strategists can be the difference between continued success and failure.
New York Times & Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rich Horwath provides managers with a framework to master the most important business skill of our time: strategic thinking. Rich designed the Deep Dive Strategic Thinking Framework to help managers think and act strategically on a daily basis, not just once a year during the strategic planning process. By developing this strategic mindset, managers will be able to continually discover new insights that enable them to create and deliver new value to their customers.
- Use the Deep Dive Strategic Thinking framework to apply to daily work.
- Understand how to break down competitive advantage in the market.
- Create competitive strategies based on your position (leader, challenger).
- Develop a not-to-do list to help focus resources and prioritize activities.
- Learn to see market patterns before others by diagnosing the business.