Consider the most successful products, services and experiences of our time, from the iPhone to Uber to Cirque du Soleil. What do they all have in common? They all began with an insight. A study of more than 5,000 executives showed that the most important innovation trait for managers is the ability to come up with insights. But, the research also showed that only 35 percent of managers believe their strategies are built on insights. Products and services not built on insights become “me-too” commodities wrestling in the dirt for scraps of business.
New York Times & Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rich Horwath provides managers with a framework to fuse strategy and innovation into competitive advantage. Rich helps managers understand and acquire business acumen skills and practical tools to discover the strategic insights that lead to new revenue growth and breakthrough innovation.
- Understand how insight fuels both strategy and innovation.
- Discover practical tools to generate new strategic insights.
- Design an insight network to harness your company’s best ideas.
- Identify the types of innovation most likely to grow your business.
- Use strategic innovation techniques to create competitive advantage.