Accelerate your team’s strategic thinking development by engaging in a live workshop where managers practice using strategy tools on their real-world business issues.
These workshops can be conducted at your offices or an off-site location and are typically a half-, one- or two-day experience. Prior to the workshop, your team will go through several assessments to ensure that the program content is customized to the group’s needs.
Here is a sample of potential workshop topics:
- Strategy Defined
- The 3A Strategic Thinking Framework
- Designing Competitive Strategies
- Assessing Your Business Situation
- Communicating Strategy
- Strategy Conversations
- What is Strategic Thinking?
- Innovative Thinking Techniques
- Strategic Trade-offs & Prioritization
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Leading Strategic Meetings
- Advanced Strategic Thinking