Accelerate your executive team’s strategic capability development by engaging in a workshop where your leaders discuss and apply strategy tools to their real-world business issues.
The workshops offered by the Strategic Thinking Institute are based on proprietary content from the bestselling books on strategic thinking, planning, and execution. These customized workshops can be conducted virtually, at your offices or an off-site location and can be delivered in a time frame that best fits with your schedule. Prior to the workshop, your team will go through several assessments to ensure that the program content is tailored to the group’s needs. A popular option is to combine one of the online courses with a virtual workshop to provide both individual and group development tracks over time to transform learning into a process versus a one-time event.
Here is a list of the most popular workshops:
- Strategy: What it is and How to Create a Common Language and Understanding
- Be Strategic or Be Gone: Moving from Tactical Reaction to Strategic Thinking
- Elevate: Advanced Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Leading More Effective Meetings
- Competitive Strategy to Win in Your Market
- Business Model Innovation
- Facilitating Strategy Conversations to Increase Collaboration
- Innovative Thinking: Techniques & Tools for Creating New Value for Customers
A study conducted by neuroscience researchers found that a training session alone increased productivity up to 28%, but the addition of follow-up resources to the training increased productivity by 88%. The Strategic Thinking Institute has created more than 200 resources to follow up the live workshop and sustain your team’s learnings throughout the year. These resources include two full years of weekly microlearning content, online courses, and a knowledge center with white papers, videos, podcasts, infographics, and training cards.