The Elevate Learning Management System (ELMS) is a virtual developmental course designed to help executives develop advanced strategic thinking skills. This video-based program will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to continue to excel in your current role and maximize your strategic potential. The course contains five sections. In each section, you will review video modules and complete exercises to apply the material to your specific work. These exercises are referred to throughout the program as “Flight Simulators.” At the conclusion of each section, you will complete a five-question, multiple-choice quiz on the material.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify market trends and patterns before your competitors
- Develop a system of strategy to run your business
- Understand and improve the three phases of your business model
- Combine both strategy and innovation into your team’s daily work
- Create competitive advantage in your market
- Assess key strategic trade-offs
- Use time more strategically
- Champion your strategies throughout the organization
- Help your team develop strong strategy habits
- Change your strategy before it becomes obsolete
Rich Horwath is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author on strategy. As the CEO of the Strategic Thinking Institute, Rich leads executive teams through the strategy process and has helped more than 50,000 managers around the world develop their strategic thinking skills. A former Chief Strategy Officer and professor of strategy, he brings both real-world experience and practical expertise to help groups build their strategy skills. Rich and his work have appeared on ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, NBC and FOX TV.
Contact us to learn more.