Think back on your life and how you arrived at where you are today. Did you envision where you wanted to be and then map out a strategy for getting there? Or, have you bounced around like a bumper car from one thing to the next? New research shows that only 15% of adults have a written plan for their life. But what if you believe that you have more to offer? Much more.
The Strategy For You Personal Development System is a virtual developmental course designed to help people apply the foundational principles of business strategy to their life. This video-based program will provide you with the knowledge, skills and tools to maximize your strategic potential. Throughout the program, you will review video modules and complete exercises to apply the material to your specific work. These exercises are referred to throughout the program as “Bridgework,” and can be completed with templates found in the workbook.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Complete the five steps to building a personal strategic plan.
- Assess where you are, where you’d like to go and how to get there.
- Develop your individual mission, vision and value statements.
- Channel your purpose into your job, hobbies and life.
- Use your unique strengths and talents to enrich your life.
- Identify where you’re investing your time, talent and money.
- Make key trade-offs to effectively focus your resources.
- Conduct a personal SWOT analysis and come up with strategies.
- Develop a two-page blueprint for your life.
- Create a one-page visual action plan for your life.
Rich Horwath is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author on strategy. As the CEO of the Strategic Thinking Institute, Rich leads executive teams through the strategy process and has helped more than 50,000 managers around the world develop their strategic thinking skills. A former Chief Strategy Officer and professor of strategy, he brings both real-world experience and practical expertise to help groups build their strategy skills. Rich and his work have appeared on ABC, CBS, CNBC, CNN, NBC and FOX TV.
Contact us to learn more.