The biggest challenge for leading companies that have been successful is not becoming complacent and resting on past success. The key to sustained success is competing on excellence. Excellence is defined as deviation from the norm. Whether your company is a leader or challenger, you must break from the pack in order to continually create new value for customers.
New York Times & Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rich Horwath provides an exciting and effective method for managers to reach new levels of excellence in their business performance. Using real-life examples from some of the leading companies in the world, Rich gives managers from all functional areas practical tips and tools to make excellence an ingrained habit in their daily activities. By competing on excellence as a primary value, managers can unlock their full potential and create continuous
- Understand what it means to bring excellence to your work each day.
- Utilize the three principles of excellence to move ahead of the competition.
- Design business and individual strategies based on the excellence principles.
- Develop an excellence mindset that creates a continual hunger to get better.
- Create a positive, proactive sense of urgency to drive business success.