Are you where you want to be in your career? Are you where you want to be in your life? You and you alone can set your strategic direction. You and you alone will decide if you’ve reached your full potential. You and you alone will look back on your life with great joy or great regret. The choice is yours. Strategy is the power to get from where you are today, to where you want to go — the power to live strategically.
New York Times & Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rich Horwath provides audiences with tips and tools on the most important thing in the world: the direction of their lives. Based on the #1 selling book on Amazon.com, Rich has designed a set of principles to help people think, act, and live strategically each day, in order to reach their full potential at work and at home.
- Apply the concept of strategy to your work and your personal life.
- Discover your true purpose and channels for using it.
- Effectively use your time, talent, and buget at work and home.
- Use the five-step process to build strategies to achieve your goals.
- Identify the intersection of your passions, skills, and knowledge to create extraordinary value.
“Rich was the most effective speaker at the national conference. He is smart, focused, warm, connecting, and stimulating. The room was electric during his talk. If you were responsible for the success of this conference, and if every scheduled speaker had fallen overboard the day before it started, and if you had only one rope, you would have saved him first.”