In today’s competitive environment, great sales leaders and experienced sales reps don’t need another basic selling skills seminar or motivational mumbo jumbo. What they need is the ability to quickly diagnose a business situation, develop a differentiated strategy and create new value for customers—that’s what drives business. In fact, research with thousands of sales executives showed that the two most important attributes contributing to sales manager excellence are strategy and innovation.
New York Times & Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rich Horwath provides your sales team with everything they need to know to become an elite strategic sales force. Rich shares a clear and concise strategy framework to help sales leaders and their reps think, act and sell strategically each and every day. The result is greater focus on the right customers, right activities and right metrics that drive increased sales and profits.
- Understand the difference between goals, objectives, strategy, and tactics.
- Develop strategies that create competitive advantage at the territory, district, regional and national levels.
- Create a not-to-do list that eliminates wasted time and budgets.
- Lead strategy conversations with customers to become a true strategic partner.
- Prioritize time, activities and customers using two key critiera.