Rich Horwath will deliver the workshop at your preferred location (company headquarters, off-site meeting, conference). The program can be attended by intact teams or by mixed groups with members from different functional areas.
Which groups have found benefit in the program?
Based on a discussion of your needs and assessment work, the program will be customized to include the following potential topics:
- What is strategy?
- Clearly defining and writing goals, objectives, strategies and tactics
- What is strategic thinking?
- A methodical process for strategic thinking
- Mastering the three disciplines of strategic thinking
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities and initiatives
- Increasing profits and productivity with the same or fewer resources
- Tools for generating innovation and new strategic insights
- Developing sources of unique customer value
- Tools for assessing the current business landscape
- How to identify a competitor’s strategic approach
- Increasing the value of SWOT Analysis
- Tools to move from SWOT Analysis to potential strategies
- Developing a system of strategy at any level
- Tools for making strategic trade-offs
- Tools for simplifying the strategic planning process
- Overcoming five strategy execution challenges errors
- Tools for effectively communicating strategy
- The importance of building think time into a leader’s day
- Methods for increasing employee buy-in to strategies
- Formats for monthly/quarterly strategy tune-up sessions
- Creating strategies amidst constantly changing market dynamics
Contact Us today to discuss your team’s needs.