Partnering on Facilitation and Planning:
- Facilitation of strategy conversations with your executive leadership team, cross-functional groups, and board of directors to enhance collaboration and set strategic direction.
- Developing your leadership team’s strategy skills during workshops and offsite sessions led by an expert strategy facilitator.
- Leadership through all or part of the Deep Dive Strategy Process that is customized for your business.
- Development of a two-page StrategyPrint, or blueprint for your business, that can be used by leaders at all levels.
- A refresh of your strategy development process to simplify it and make it more actionable.
The Deep Dive Strategy Process
- Designate the team.
- Select the process.
- Collect intelligence on market, customers, competitors and the company.
- Complete the Strategy Survey.
- Educate the strategy team.
- Schedule strategic thinking session.
- Develop the workshop flow.
- Identify the strategic thinking models.
- Lead the workshop.
- Post-workshop review of models.
- Identify the strategic plan format.
- Transform insights into the plan.
- Develop visuals to communicate the plan.
- Review the plan with leadership.
- Modify the plan.
- Create rollout plan.
- Secure the necessary resources.
- Assign accountability for initiatives.
- Communicate the plan.
- Monitor strategy with metrics.
- Schedule strategy tune-up sessions.
- Determine the agenda.
- Update strategic plan weekly.
- Conduct strategy tune-up sessions.
- Monitor the process.
Roll over each phase to see its steps
Case Study: Development of Strategic Thinking & Planning Process
Technology Company, 4,200 employees
Company did not have a consistent thinking and planning process in place and the quality of strategy differed dramatically across the organization. Desire was to create a uniform strategic thinking and
planning process for the organization while at the same time, build the strategic thinking skills of its mid- and senior-level managers.